11.19.18

Sarah Silverman On "Ralph Breaks The Internet" & "I Love You, America"

Video-game bad guy Ralph (voice of John C. Reilly) and best friend Vanellope (voice of Sarah Silverman) leave the comforts of Litwak’s arcade in an attempt to save her game. Their quest takes them to the vast world of the internet, a world Vanellope wholeheartedly embraces—so much so that Ralph worries he may lose the only friend he’s ever had. Silverman came to BUILD to chat about "Ralph Breaks the Internet" & her Hulu series, "I Love You America."

View Transcript

>>> THANK YOU, EVERYBODY. WELCOME TO BUILD. I'M YOUR HOST RICKY CAMILLERI. OUR NEXT GUEST IS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST COMEDIENNES OF ALL TIME. SHE JUST WRAPPED FIRST SEASON OF HER FANTASTIC SHOW ON HULU, "I LOVE YOU, AMERICA." AND NOW YOU CAN SEE SARAH SILVERMAN WITH JOHN C. REILLY ONCE AGAIN IN "RALPH BREAKS THE INTERNET,” THE SEQUEL TO THE BELOVED MOVIE, “WRECK IT RALPH” FROM 2012. LET’S TAKE A LOOK.

>> THREE, TWO, ONE, GO!

>> WAY TO GO, KID!

>> I'M HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE. THE NEXT THING I KNOW MY GAME IS JUST GONE. \M\M

>> OH, NO. I'M FREAKING OUT HARD.

>> IF I'M NOT A RACER, WHAT AM I?

>> YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND. WE GOT TO FIND THE PART TO FIX YOUR GAME. EVERYTHING GOES BACK THE WAY IT WAS.

>> WHERE DO WE FIND THAT?

>> THE INTERNET.

>> WHAT? \M\M

>> I WANT TO MEET YOU.

>> WANT TO GET RICH PLAYING VIDEO GAMES? IT IS A LOTTO RACE. IT IS WICKED DANGEROUS.

>> NICE KITTY. NICE KITTY.

>> ATTENTION TO DETAIL IS PRETTY IMPRESSIVE.

>> WELL, WELL, WELL. WHO ARE YOU?

>> SHOW TIME. LET'S RACE.

>> GET BACK ON THE TRACK.

>> THERE IS NO TRACK. I CAN DRIVE ANYWHERE! \M NEVER GOING TO LET YOU DOWN \M

>> WHO KNEW THERE WERE SO MANY BABIES AND CATS IN THE WORLD.

>> THAT'S WHAT THE INTERNET WAS MADE FOR.

>> WEIRDO. I WANT THIS TO BE MY LIFE.

>> I DON'T THINK I COULD EVER TELL RALPH.

>> THERE'S NO LAW SAYING BEST FRIENDS HAVE TO HAVE THE SAME DREAMS. \M NEVER GOING TO GIVE YOU UP \M

>> THIS IS WHAT IS CALLED THE DARK NET.

>> ARE YOU SURE THIS IS SAFE?

>> WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT LOOK AT HIS LITTLE BROTHER.

>> HIS LITTLE BROTHER?

>> WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?

>> THE REASON I CAME TO YOUR NECK OF THE FACE, I MEAN, THERE IS A FACE IN YOUR NECK, I MEAN WHAT'S NECK OF THE WOODS.

>> EVERYBODY, PLEASE WELCOME THE GREAT SARAH SILVERMAN! HI.

>> HOLA.

>> HOLA. [ SPEAKING SPANISH ]

>> THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE. CONGRATULATIONS ON THE MOVIE, ON THE SEQUEL. IT IS WONDERFUL. CONGRATS.

>> THANK YOU. IT IS GOOD.

>> IT IS REALLY GOOD. IT IS NOT ALWAYS THAT YOU GET TO SAY THAT ABOUT A SEQUEL.

>> NO.

>> YOU DO.

>> HONESTLY, I KNOW IT IS LIKE A DISNEY SEQUEL KIDS MOVIE, BUT IT IS ABOUT THE HUMAN CONDITION FOR REALS. I GUESS YOU CAN SAY THAT ABOUT ANYTHING, BUT --

>> I THINK IT IS ALSO ABOUT HOW WE RAISE OUR CHILDREN AND FRIENDSHIP AND HOW WE RAISE OUR DAUGHTERS.

>> HOW WE RAISE OURSELVES. THE BAD GUY IS RALPH'S OWN INSECURITY AND WE ALL GRAPPLE WITH THAT AT EVERY STAGE, EVERY TRANSITION OF OUR LIVES, YOU KNOW. AND IT IS, IT IS INTERESTING. IT IS, LIKE, TRULY ABOUT LOOKING INWARD AND ACCEPTING YOURSELF AND HAVING THINGS LIKE INSECURITY AND WORKING THROUGH IT AND, YOU KNOW, KNOWING THAT WE'RE ALL JUST MADE UP OF FEELINGS AND THAT'S PART OF IT. BUT THAT IT CAN GET THE BEST OF YOU IF YOU DON'T LOOK INWARD. WE HAVE A COUPLE GENERATIONS IN OF NOT LOOKING INWARD AND WE'RE PAYING THE PRICE FOR IT.

>> THERE IS SOMETHING -- I USE THE WORD PROGRESSIVE AND DON'T MEAN THAT POLITICALLY, SOMETHING PROGRESSIVE.

>> GOD FORBID.

>> NO, WE'LL GET THERE.

>> GOD FORBID.

>> BUT SOMETHING PROGRESSIVE ABOUT A DISNEY FILM, ESSENTIALLY A FAMILY FILM THAT DOESN'T HAVE A VILLAIN THAT DOESN'T HAVE AN EASY VILLAIN THAT EVERYBODY CAN WORK AGAINST, THE VILLAIN IS AS YOU SAID INWARD. WERE YOU SURPRISED WHEN YOU SAW THAT IN THE SCRIPT, TALKING TO YOU ABOUT THE STORY?

>> I THINK IT IS AMAZING BECAUSE EVEN JUST -- EVERY ELEMENT OF IT, THE FACT THAT IT IS -- YOU SEE THE INTERNET FOR WHAT IT IS, FOR WHAT CHILDREN AND WE ALL EXPERIENCE, HOW, YOU KNOW, IT CAN BUILD YOU UP, IT CAN TEAR YOU DOWN, AND IF YOU REALLY DON'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO PIN YOUR WORTH ON YOUR OWN SELF AND NOT ON LIKES AND HEARTS AND THINGS THAT STRANGERS WITH EGG AVATARS SAY, YOU KNOW, IT -- IT IS -- IT IS -- I THINK IT IS SO COOL THEY DID THE PRINCESS THING. THEY SHOW ALL THE PRINCESSES, BESIDES THE FACT IT IS JUST EPIC AND REALLY COOL, BUT THAT YOU GET TO REALLY SEE THE CANON OF THESE PRINCESSES AND DISNEY'S OWN PART IN NOW SOMETHING THAT WE NOW UNDERSTAND AS PROBLEMATIC, YOU KNOW. THAT, YOU KNOW, IT IS ALWAYS A DAMSEL IN DISTRESS, BIG STRONG MAN SAVES HER AND SHE'S GOT A TEENY TINY ABSOLUTELY NOT ATTAINABLE WAIST AND, YOU KNOW, IN THE BEGINNING, VERY WHITE, YOU KNOW, AS THINGS WERE IN ART SADLY. AND THEN YOU SEE THE PROGRESS AND YOU SEE THEM LEARN AND GROW AND CHANGE AND BE CHANGED BY WHAT THEY, YOU KNOW, BY PROGRESS. ALL THE WAY TO, YOU KNOW, LITTLE JEWISH 9-YEAR-OLD WITH AN ATTAINABLE WAIST AND COMFORTABLE CLOTHES. I LIKE THAT.

>> SO MUCH OF HER -- SO MUCH OF HER STORY IN THE FILM IS LEARNING WHAT DEFINES HER AS A PERSON AND HOW SHE IS DIFFERENT FROM THE WAY THAT EVERYBODY ELSE HAS DEFINED A WOMAN OR DEFINED A CHARACTER WITHIN THIS WORLD FOR SO LONG. LEADING UP TO THE FACT THERE IS ONLY ONE OTHER WOMAN IN THIS BIG GAME THAT SHE WANTS TO BE A PART OF. I DON'T WANT TO GIVE TOO MUCH AWAY. BUT A LOT OF THE FILM IS ABOUT THIS CHARACTER DEFINING HERSELF. DID YOU RELATE TO THAT AT ALL?

>> I THINK OF VANELLOPE AS BEING PRETTY COMFORTABLE IN HER SKIN, AS A MATTER OF FACT SHE'S THE ONE WHO ENCOURAGES THE OTHER PRINCESSES TO PUT ON SWEATS, YOU KNOW. IT IS SOMETHING I RELATE TO IN THAT, LIKE, AS A STAND-UP, WE OFTEN AT THE LATE NIGHT GO TO DINERS AND, YOU KNOW, HANG OUT AND DO BITS AND WHATEVER AFTER SHOWS, AND THE OTHER PEOPLE I SAW IN DINERS ON SATURDAY AND FRIDAY NIGHTS ARE YOUNG PEOPLE COMING IN FROM CLUBS GOING TO THE CLUBS AND I JUST SEE GUYS, YOU KNOW, WEARING WHATEVER THEY WANT TO WEAR AND WOMEN AND YOUNG WOMEN AND CROP TOPS AND SKY HIGH HEELS AND THEY'RE FREEZING AND THEY'RE HOBBLING AT THE END OF THE NIGHT AND I JUST WOULD GO, LIKE, OH, SWEETIE, LIKE, BOYS AREN'T, YOU KNOW, BOYS AREN'T TAUGHT THIS, BUT FOR SOME REASON GIRLS THINK THEY HAVE TO BE WILDLY UNCOMFORTABLE TO DESERVE LOVE, LIKE, YOU CAN BE ABSOLUTELY COMFORTABLE AND SOMEONE WILL LOVE YOU, YOU KNOW? AND I ALWAYS WOULD THINK THAT WHEN THEY WALKED IN, BUT IT IS, LIKE, HOW I RELATE TO THIS, LIKE, YOU CAN WEAR SWEATS, YOU'RE STILL A PRINCESS.

>> WHEN I'M LOOKING -- CRUISING FOR WOMEN, I'M LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO IS TRULY UNCOMFORTABLE ALL THE TIME.

>> I UNDERSTAND HIGH HEELS MAKE YOUR LEGS LOOK LONG AND THERE IS ALL THESE WEIRD THINGS THAT WE DECIDED IS WHAT BEAUTY IS OR SOMETHING, AND I FALL INTO IT TO A DEGREE, BUT I CAN'T WAIT TO GET THESE OFF. I FEEL LIKE I WANT TO PUNCH SOMEONE IN THE FACE. IT HAS BEEN A LONG MORNING.

>> DON'T LOOK AT ME WHEN YOU SAY THAT, PLEASE.

>> I'M NOT COMFORTABLE IN THESE AND THEN I START GOING, WHY DO I DO THIS? WHO DECIDED WOMEN ARE GOING TO BE ON STILTS AND ACT LIKE THAT'S NORMAL? BUT HEY, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO, BUT WHAT WE WERE TALKING ABOUT? THIS IS LIVE.

>> YOU AND JOHN C. REILLY HAVE WONDERFUL CHEMISTRY TOGETHER. WE SAW IT IN THE FIRST FILM AND THIS ONE. OFTENTIMES, MOST OF THE TIME WHEN THE MOVIES ARE MADE EVERYONE IS RECORDING THEIR VOICES FROM DIFFERENT AREAS, NEVER TOGETHER. I'M WONDERING IF YOU AND JOHN GOT TOGETHER AND RECORDED TOGETHER?

>> EVERY TIME.

>> EVERY TIME.

>> WE RECORDED TOGETHER. IT WAS IMPORTANT. I THINK HE INSISTED ON IT. I'M SO GLAD.

>> HE HAS A STORY CREDIT ON THE MOVIE AS WELL I BELIEVE TOO. HE WAS A HUGE PART OF BRINGING THAT STUFF TOGETHER, RIGHT?

>> ABSOLUTELY. AND HE'S JUST THE BEST. YOU KNOW, VANELLOPE AND RALPH HAVE THIS SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP. I WOULD SAY SARAH AND JOHN HAVE A SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP. WE ALWAYS RECORD TOGETHER. AND IT JUST ADDS THAT SPECIAL SAUCE. THERE IS, LIKE, A SOUL TO IT. WE'RE LOOKING AT EACH OTHER'S EYES AND WE'RE TRYING TO MAKE EACH OTHER LAUGH AND IMPROVISING AND WE'RE TRYING TO MAKE EACH OTHER CRY, YOU KNOW. AND IT WAS JUST -- IT IS SPECIAL THAT WAY, YOU KNOW.

>> DO YOU END UP DEVELOPING THE STORY A LITTLE BIT WHEN YOU'RE IMPROVISING TOGETHER. DO YOU SEE THEM BUILDING STORY LINES NOW AFTER SOME OF THE THINGS YOU COME UP WITH.

>> TO A DEGREE. I DON'T WANT TO TAKE ANYTHING AWAY FROM THE SCREENWRITERS AND THE DIRECTORS WHO ARE JUST TOTAL GENIUSES AND PUT SO MUCH THOUGHT INTO EVERY MOMENT ON SCREEN. BUT, YEAH, WE'LL IMPROVISE, TALK THINGS OUT. OUR SESSIONS WERE ALWAYS, LIKE, THEY PADDED IT BY, LIKE, AN HOUR OR TWO, WE GET REAL CHATTY AND WE'RE TELLING STORIES AND, YOU KNOW, STUFF COMES OUT OF IT.

>> THEY HAVE TO KEEP YOU ON THE BALL.

>> A LITTLE BIT. WE ALL GET VERY -- WE DIGRESS A LOT. WE LIKE HANGING OUT TOGETHER.

>> HOW DO YOU CHANGE YOUR VOICE FOR VANELLOPE?

>> I KNOW THIS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE, BUT IN MY MIND I GO ALL THE WAY UP. SO I JUST GO -- IS THIS IT? YEAH, THIS IS, YEAH. IT IS UP TO 11. I DON'T KNOW.

>> IS IT HARD TO MAINTAIN FOR THE RECORDING PROCESS?

>> BY THE END I GET PRETTY RAW. WE DEFINITELY LEARN TO LIKE PUT ALL THE SCREAMING STUFF AT THE END BECAUSE IT IS -- IT GETS -- MY THROAT GETS A LITTLE RAW. BUT IT IS FINE.

>> WERE YOU AND JOHN FRIENDS PRIOR TO -- DID YOU KNOW EACH OTHER PRIOR TO DOING "RALPH BREAKS THE INTERNET" AND --

>> YEAH. NOT AS WELL AS WE KNOW EACH OTHER NOW.

>> HOW WERE YOU CAST TOGETHER?

>> I DON'T KNOW.

>> WAS IT LIKE A CHEMISTRY AUDITION OR WE THINK THESE TWO PEOPLE WOULD BE GREAT TOGETHER AND YOU WERE.

>> I THINK THE LATTER.

>> ARE YOU CLOSE NOW?

>> YES.

>> YEAH.

>> HE'S ONE OF MY FAVORITE PEOPLE IN THE WHOLE WORLD.

>> THE FIRST ONE WAS 2012. THIS ONE, WE'RE IN 2018 NOW. SO WHY DID IT TAKE SO LONG TO GET THE TWO OF YOU GUYS BACK TOGETHER?

>> WELL, THEY -- FIRST OF ALL, I THINK DISNEY HAS TO SAY OKAY. YOU KNOW. THAT'S A WHILE. AND THEN, LIKE, THEY HAVE TO CONCEIVE OF SOMETHING AND WRITE IT. AND, YOU KNOW, AND THEN SO, YEAH, IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME, BUT IT HASN'T, BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN RECORDING IT FOR THREE YEARS.

>> RECORDING FOR THREE YEARS.

>> I DON'T KNOW. I'M NOT GOOD AT MEASURING TIME.

>> IS IT ONE OF THOSE THINGS WHERE YOU RECORD IT AND A LOT OF TIMES THEY'RE -- I KNOW WITH "TOY STORY" AND THE PIXAR MOVIES, THEY CHANGE THINGS AS THEY GO ALONG.

>> IT IS LIKE A TEMPLATE AND THEN IT IS JUST CONSTANTLY BEING ADDING LAYERS AND RETHINKING THINGS AND FIGURING OUT HOW TO GO DEEPER, GO DEEPER, GO DEEPER AND FUNNIER, FUNNIER, FUNNIER. SO THAT'S WHY THOSE MOVIES ARE SO GOOD. THEY TAKE THE TIME THEY NEED. AND WE'LL GO IN, WE'LL RECORD AND THEN, LIKE, A MONTH LATER THEY'LL BE, LIKE, HEY, ARE YOU GUYS AROUND THIS WEEK, WHAT DAY WORKS? WE HAVE SOME STUFF. SOMETIMES WE RECORD THE SAME SCENE, HAS BEEN TOTALLY REWRITTEN OR LIKE A PROCESS.

>> YOU'RE RIGHT. THAT'S WHY THOSE MOVIES ARE SO GOOD. THERE IS CRAZY PROCESS THAT ALLOWS THEM TO PERFECT STORY WHERE AS MOST MOVIES IT IS LIKE, ONCE OUT OF THE GATE, THEY GOT TO SHOOT IT, GO BACK AND FIGURE OUT WHAT THEY CAN MAKE FROM THERE. WITH THIS, THEY'RE CONSTANTLY HAMMERING YOU GUYS FOR WORK IT SEEMS.

>> THAT'S THE FUN PART. YEAH.

>> YOU JUST WRAPPED FIRST SEASON OF "I LOVE YOU, AMERICA."

>> I DID.

>> CONGRATULATIONS.

>> THANK YOU.

>> YOU BASICALLY DID LIKE THE FIRST HALF OF THE SEASON LAST YEAR AND THIS HALF THIS YEAR.

>> A LOT OF -- IT IS ONE OF THOSE THINGS WHERE EVERYONE IS CALLING IT SEASON TWO AND TECHNICALLY IT IS SEASON ONE BECAUSE ONE SEASON IS 20 EPISODES. BUT WE DID TEN AND THEN WE DIDN'T KNOW IF WE WERE GETTING PICKED UP FOR A UNTIL LIKE A MILLION YEARS AND THEN WE DID AND WE FINISHED IT. SO THAT'S WHY PEOPLE WERE, LIKE, I CAN'T FIND SEASON TWO BECAUSE IT WAS SEASON ONE.

>> CAN WE EXPECT AN ACTUAL SEASON TWO?

>> I HOPE SO. MAYBE IT WILL BE SEASON ONE C AND JUST CONSTANTLY SEASON ONES. YEAH, I THINK -- I FEEL CONFIDENT ABOUT IT. WE WON'T KNOW UNTIL BEFORE CHRISTMAS.

>> WHAT WAS THE HARDEST PART ABOUT MAKING "I LOVE YOU, AMERICA"?

>> THE HARDEST PART IS PROBABLY THE -- ALSO THE BEST PART, WHICH IS IT CONSUMES MY EVERY WAKING MOMENT. BUT THEN EVEN WHEN I'M EXHAUSTED, I GO, WOULD I RATHER BE DOING ANYTHING ELSE AND THEN I'M LIKE, NO. ESPECIALLY NOW TO BE ABLE TO GO INTO WORK AND PROCESS THE DAILY BOMBARDMENT THAT IS THE CHAOS OF OUR WORLD RIGHT NOW, I MEAN, BOY, IF RUSSIA WANTED TO INSTILL CHAOS, AND THEY DID, THEY DID, THEY TURNED US AGAINST EACH OTHER, THE PLAN WORKED.

>> DO YOU OFTEN WORRY ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU'RE BEING CONSUMED BY THAT BOMBARDMENT AND THAT CHAOS AND BRINGING IT INTO THE SHOW ADDS TO THE NOISE OF THAT BOMBARDMENT, I DON'T THINK IT DOES, I LIKE CONTEXTUALIZING EVERYTHING GOING ON BY WATCHING YOUR SHOW.

>> I LIKE -- WE PROCESS IT. AND WE TALK IT THROUGH AND THEN IT IS VERY IMMEDIATE, ESPECIALLY THE QUICKIE, YOU KNOW, WHICH WE DO WEDNESDAY MORNING AND WE WRITE AND WHATEVER IS, LIKE, HAPPENING RIGHT THEN OR IS HAPPENING FOR ME AT LEAST, LIKE, WHERE I GO, I WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS, YOU KNOW. AND THEN, YEAH, WE WRITE IT AND SHOOT IT AND POST IT, LIKE, ALL WITHIN, YOU KNOW, A FEW HOURS. AND THEN WE SHOOT THE SHOW. SO, BUT IT IS -- I LOVE THE IMMEDIACY OF IT. I LOVE BEING ABLE TO PROCESS IT, I LOVE TRYING TO SEE AS MANY ANGLES OF IT AS POSSIBLE. YOU KNOW, LISTEN, THE WHOLE SHOW IS ABOUT BEING OPEN AND TRYING TO SEE OURSELVES IN EACH OTHER, NO MATTER HOW DIFFERENT, HOW POLARIZED, HOW DIFFERENT OUR IDEOLOGIES ARE. BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY, I SPEAK TRUTH TO POWER. I'M OPINIONATED. AND I DON'T LIKE LIARS. I DON'T RESPECT THEM. BUT THE LIE TOO, YEAH, TOTAL COMPASSION. THEY DON'T REALIZE THEY'RE THE LIED TO. THEY PROBABLY THINK WE'RE THE LIED TO. I SAY WE NOT KNOWING WHERE ANY OF YOU STAND AND US AND THEM AND WE IS -- I'M TRYING TO AVOID, BUT, HEY.

>> WHEN YOU FIRST STARTED THE SHOW IN THE FIRST EPISODE YOU HAD DINNER WITH A CONSERVATIVE FAMILY. AND THAT'S JUST COMING AFTER THE ELECTION REALLY AND THIS IDEA THAT WE ALL EXIST IN OUR OWN BUBBLES AND ECHO CHAMBERS. AND AFTER HAVING DONE 21 EPISODES, HAVE YOU FOUND THAT IT IS POSSIBLE TO PUNCTURE THOSE BUBBLES A LITTLE BIT OR DO YOU FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE TO EXIST WITHIN YOUR ECHO CHAMBER AND THAT'S THE BEST PLACE TO USE YOUR VOICE?

>> I DO. IT IS NOT BY YELLING FACTS EVEN OR POLL NUMBERS OR THINGS AT EACH OTHER. THAT DOESN'T CHANGE PEOPLE'S MINDS AS MUCH AS MAYBE IT SHOULD. IT MAKES PEOPLE DIG IN DEEPER. BETTER TO CONNECT ON ANYTHING ELSE. YOU WATCH "WALKING DEAD," ME TOO. I USED TO HATE CAROL AND NOW SHE'S MY WORLD. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU CONNECT ABOUT. BUT JUST TO SEE EACH OTHER AS HUMANS, TO BE ABLE TO SEE OURSELVES IN EACH OTHER. YEAH, I WENT THERE. THEY THINK OBAMA IS FROM KENYA. AND --

>> HE'S NOT?

>> BUT, YOU KNOW, ALL THIS KIND OF BANANA STUFF, BUT I LOVED THEM. AND WHEN I LEFT, THEY LOVED ME TOO. YOU KNOW, I REALLY, REALLY DO AND WE JUST DID IT AGAIN IN WYOMING WITH A GREAT REPUBLICAN, CONSERVATIVE FAMILY OF RANCHERS AND LAWYERS AND VERY DIFFERENT KIND OF DEMO, BUT STILL WITH THE SAME POLITICS. AND I LOVE THEM TOO. I MEAN, YOU KNOW, LISTEN, ALL THE PEOPLE IN OUR FAMILY THAT WE LOVE THAT, YOU KNOW, GET THEIR FACTS FROM BREITBART AND FOX NEWS AND, YOU KNOW, IT IS DIFFERENT.

>> WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE --

>> SUSCEPTIBLE TO FEAR OF OTHER, YOU KNOW, ALL THAT STUFF. BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN'T LIKE THEM OR LOVE THEM, YOU KNOW.

>> WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS SORT OF CIVILITY DISCUSSION THAT POPS UP EVERY NOW AND THEN THAT WAS A BIG DEAL A WEEK AGO BECAUSE DAN CRENSHAW, THE REPUBLICAN THAT JUST WON A SEAT IN THE HOUSE OF CONGRESS DID SOMETHING ON "SNL" WHERE PETE DAVIDSON, THEY APOLOGIZED TO EACH OTHER, YET HIS POLITICS REPRESENTS SOMETHING THAT IS COMPLETELY UNCIVIL. HOW DO YOU --

>> YOU KNOW, I WATCHED IT, I THOUGHT IT WAS LOVELY. BUT, YOU KNOW, IT IS FUNNY THAT THE SAME PEOPLE THAT TALK ABOUT CIVILITY AND, YOU KNOW, YOU'RE RUDE OR YOU'RE CRASS ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE ABSOLUTELY ACCEPTING CHILDREN BEING SEPARATED FROM THEIR FAMILIES AT THE BORDER AND CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY THAT THIS ADMINISTRATION IS COMMITTING, IN MY OPINION, BUT I BELIEVE OBJECTIVELY. TO ME, THAT'S NOT CIVIL.

>> THAT'S THE HARDEST THING TO DO. IN MY OPINION, BUT ALSO OBJECTIVELY --

>> IT IS TRUE, WE KNOW IT IS HAPPENING. AND IF THAT ISN'T A DEAL BREAKER FOR, YOU KNOW, A REPUBLICAN, I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE BOTTOM IS. THERE DOESN'T SEEM TO BE A BOTTOM TO HIT.

>> THE BOTTOM WILL BE WHEN WE LOOK BACK IN HISTORY, RIGHT. PEOPLE WILL GO, OH, THAT WAS BAD BECAUSE THEY'LL HAVE --

>> DEPENDS WHO WRITES HISTORY.

>> FAIR. FAIR. GOOD POINT.

>> DID SOMEONE DO THIS?

>> THERE IT IS.

>> IT IS TRUE.

>> WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNED FROM FIRST SEASON OF THE SHOW YOU WANT TO TAKE INTO THE NEXT SEASON WHEN IT HAPPENS, WHICH IT WILL?

>> SO MUCH. FIRST OF ALL, I'M FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGED BY EVERY EPISODE. JUST BY THE PEOPLE I INTERVIEW, AND JUST -- I LIKE BEING OPEN TO BE CHANGED. I THINK THAT IS SCARY TO A LOT OF PEOPLE. IT IS A HUMAN INSTINCT TO FEAR CHANGE OR TO FEAR THE UNKNOWN AND I THINK THAT'S BEING USED BY THIS ADMINISTRATION. PEOPLE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT. BUT IT IS ALSO HUMAN TO TRY TO LOOK INWARD AND REALIZE THAT IT IS OKAY TO BE CHANGED, THAT ANY BELIEF SYSTEM THAT MAKES IT SO THAT YOU NEED TO SHIELD YOURSELF FROM OTHER PEOPLE'S IDEAS IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN YOUR BELIEF SYSTEM, YOU SHOULD PROBABLY QUESTION. I LIKE TO HEAR WHAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE THINKING, WHAT OTHER PEOPLE'S IDEAS ARE AND I'M EITHER UNCHANGED BY THEM OR CHANGED BY THEM, YOU KNOW? LIKE, PERIOD. YOU KNOW, I HAD A GUY, ON THE SHOW WHO WAS A NEO-NAZI, A SKINHEAD, FROM 14 TO, YOU KNOW, IN HIS 20s. AND HE CHANGED. AND HE NOW HELPS PEOPLE LIKE LEAVE HATE ORGANIZATIONS AND HE'S AN INCREDIBLE, INCREDIBLE PERSON. AND I ASKED HIM WHAT HIS ADVICE WOULD BE. AND HE SAID, FIND SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T DESERVE YOUR COMPASSION AND GIVE IT TO THEM ANYWAY. THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM. HE HAD A WHITE POWER RECORD STORE, AND THIS OLDER BLACK MAN CAME IN EVERY DAY AND JUST BOUGHT OUT ALL HIS WHITE POWER RECORDS AND DIDN'T SAY A WORD AND SMILED AND PAID FOR IT AND IT CHANGED HIM. AND I WONDER ALL THE TIME, IF I MET HIM AT 15 OR WHEN HE WAS A NAZI WOULD I KNOW TO SHOW HIM COMPASSION? WOULD I KNOW TO SEE A POSSIBILITY IN HIM. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE ANSWER IS. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE SHOULDS ARE OF THAT. BUT IT IS INTERESTING TO PONDER FOR ME. I HAD A GUY, A PRIEST, A JESUIT PRIEST, FATHER GREGORY BOYLE, WHO IS INCREDIBLE --

>> WHO YOU SEXT WITH EVERY NOW AND THEN?

>> NO, THAT'S DIFFERENT. FATHER JEREMY. VERY THORNBIRDS. BUT I LIKE THE JESUITS BECAUSE THEY'RE INTELLECTUAL RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. AND ANYWAY, THAT'S A SWEEPING STATEMENT, BY THE WAY, THAT I DON'T NECESSARILY STAND BY. BUT FATHER GREG SAID WE NEED TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH OUR OWN WOUNDS OR WE WILL BE TEMPTED TO DESPISE THE WOUNDED. AND I THINK ABOUT THAT EVERY DAY IN MY OWN BAG OF --

>> TO A DEGREE, IS THAT WHERE THAT MONOLOGUE CAME FROM, IN YOUR FINAL EPISODE, WHERE YOU TALKED ABOUT TRUMP --

>> THE THANKSGIVING EPISODE, I SAID WHAT I'M THANKFUL FOR, I SAID I'M THANKFUL FOR DONALD TRUMP IN THE WAYS IN WHICH I WAS WAS THAT BECAUSE OF HIM, MORE WOMEN THAN EVER HAVE RUN, WE HAVE TWO MUSLIMS IN THE HOUSE, TWO INDIGENOUS AMERICANS, A LESBIAN, THE DIVERSITY HAS GONE THROUGH THE ROOF BECAUSE -- AS A REACTION TO HIM. MORE PEOPLE ARE VOTING THAN EVER AND I THINK WE ALL REALIZE THAT DEMOCRACY IS SOMETHING THAT MUST BE PROTECTED. IT ISN'T A GIVEN. AND THAT'S SOMETHING THAT HE GAVE US. YOU KNOW.

>> THERE YOU GO. [ APPLAUSE ] STARTS WITH ONE AND GOES AROUND IN A WAVE THERE.

>> OKAY.

>> WILL YOU DO THIS WITH ME? OKAY. LET'S GET QUESTIONS FROM THE AUDIENCE. WHO HAS A QUESTION?

>> THREE SECONDS LEFT. IS THAT REAL?

>> THAT IS --

>> AND WHO HAS A QUESTION.

>> THAT MEANS NOW -- LOOK AT THAT. YOU RUN THE SHIP. I'M SORRY.

>> HELLO, HOW ARE YOU?

>> HI.

>> I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE I'M IN FRONT OF YOU. I SAW THE FIRST ONE AND I FELL IN LOVE WITH VANELLOPE. EVEN, I DON'T KNOW, VANELLOPE SHOW US IN CARTOONS HUMAN LIFE IS NOT PERFECT BECAUSE ACTUALLY SHE IS LIKE -- I WANT TO KNOW IF SARAH, YOU, HAS AN IMPERFECTION YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH US.

>> NO, I'M ACTUALLY PERFECT.

>> WHAT IS YOUR GLITCH, SARAH?

>> YOU KNOW, IT IS FUNNY BECAUSE RICH MOORE WHERE HE WAS TALKING ABOUT THE FIRST MOVIE, TALKED ABOUT MY BOOK, I WROTE A MEMOIR CALLED "THE BED WETTER" AND HE -- THE GLITCH KIND OF CAME FROM, I DON'T KNOW IF IT CAME FROM OR SOMEHOW INFLUENCED BY MY OWN STORY OF I WAS A CHRONIC BED WETTER, YOU KNOW. AND --

>> TO WHAT AGE?

>> ALMOST 16. ABOUT 16. AND IT WAS HUMILIATING AND I WAS SENT TO SLEEPAWAY CAMP EVERY SUMMER FROM, LIKE, 6. SO IT WAS JUST A MASSIVE AMOUNT OF HUMILIATION, WAKING UP SOAKING WET AND SMELLING IN FRONT OF KIDS I DON'T KNOW AND JUST DISASSOCIATING COMPLETELY AND MAKING MY BED OVER AND JUST PRETENDING IT IS NOT HAPPENING AND IT WAS SO HUMILIATING FOR SO MANY YEARS. AND JUST LIKE KIND OF MY EXPERIENCE OF CHILDHOOD IN A LOT OF WAYS THAT BEING A STAND-UP, WHICH IS JUST SOMETHING I ALWAYS WANTED TO BE A STAND-UP SINCE THIRD GRADE. I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE. I'M LUCKY IN THAT WAY. I NEVER SEARCHED FOR, LIKE, WHO I AM, I'M JUST A STAND-UP AND THAT'S PROBABLY BECAUSE I'M A BED WETTER. I THINK I HAD THE GUTS TO DO IT BECAUSE --

>> GREAT STORIES IN THE FUTURE.

>> I THINK I HAD THE GUTS TO DO IT BECAUSE THE IDEA OF BOMBING IN FRONT OF A BUNCH OF STRANGERS WAS NOTHING AFTER THE HUMILIATION OF BEING A BED WETTER IN YOUR TEENS. SO THAT WAS MY GLITCH. AND IT BECAME MY SUPERPOWER. I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE MY DEEPEST, DARKEST SECRET MY WHOLE LIFE, I WAS POSITIVE OF IT. AND HERE I AM ON LIVE STREAMING WHATEVER THIS IS TELLING YOU ALL ABOUT IT AND I'M FINE.

>> PERFECT SUMMATION OF WHATEVER THIS IS. I HAVE TO ASK, WHAT WOULD YOU SAY -- I'M SURE YOU ANSWERED THIS QUESTION BEFORE, FOR A THIRD GRADER TO KNOW THEY WANT TO BE A STAND-UP, DO YOU REMEMBER THE STAND-UP YOU SAW WHEN YOU WERE IN THIRD GRADE THAT MADE YOU SAY THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO DO?

>> STEVE MARTIN. I LOVED STEVE MARTIN. ON THE CEILING OF MY CHILDHOOD BEDROOM I WROTE I LOVE STEVE MARTIN IN PENCIL. AND A FEW YEARS AGO, MY MOM PASSED AWAY, AND MY -- EVERYBODY -- WE SOLD THE HOUSE WE GREW UP IN, AND THE GUY WHO SOLD IT CAME TO A SHOW I DID IN BOSTON LATER AND BROUGHT THESE FRAMED PICTURES OF THE HOUSE WHICH COMPLETELY HAS BEEN REDONE BUT THEY PAINTED AROUND THE CEILING WHERE IN PENCIL IT SAYS I LOVE STEVE MARTIN. IT IS STILL THERE. IT IS CRAZY. BUT, YEAH, I LOVED HIM. I LOVED STAND-UP COMEDY. I WOULD WATCH A&E IMPROV, YOU KNOW, AND I JUST -- YEAH, AS SOON AS I SAW IT WAS A THING, I KNEW THAT IT WAS FOR ME. MY MOM SHOWED ME SOMETHING, I FILLED OUT IN THIRD GRADE, THAT SAID WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE AND IT SAID A COMEDIAN, AN ACTRESS OR A MASSEUSE. I KNOW THAT'S BECAUSE MY OLDER SISTERS WOULD TRICK ME INTO GIVING THEM BACK RUBS BY GOING, LIKE, YOU'RE SO GOOD AT THIS.

>> NEXT QUESTION.

>> HI, SARAH.

>> THAT WAS A REALLY GOOD QUESTION, BY THE WAY.

>> THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE. I HOPE I DON'T BOMB THIS QUESTION.

>> ME TOO. THERE IS A TALENT SCOUT IN THE AUDIENCE.

>> I WAS -- I WAS WONDERING, WITHOUT THE PHYSICALITY THAT YOU NORMALLY HAVE WHEN YOU'RE MAKING "WRECK IT RALPH," "RALPH BREAKS THE INTERNET," WITHOUT MOVING AROUND AND USING YOUR BODY TO CONVEY EMOTION, HOW DO YOU CONVEY IT WITH JUST YOUR VOICE?

>> I DON'T. I'M FULLY MOVING. WE'RE MOVING ALL AROUND THE PLACE. JUST SEEING MY WEIRD GESTURES THAT I -- THAT YOU'RE NOT USUALLY AWARE OF, YOUR OWN, LIKE, WEIRD KIND OF MOVEMENTS, BUT THEY HAVE THESE CAMERAS IN THE RECESSES OF THE ROOM AND YOU SEE THE MOVIE AND YOU'RE, LIKE, OH, GOD, THAT'S ME, LIKE THE LITTLE MANNERISMS AND STUFF, BUT THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN JUST STAND AND ONLY USE YOUR MOUTH. IT IS VERY -- THEY EVEN HAVE EXERTION BARS TO, LIKE, YOU KNOW, PUSH AGAINST AND, NO, IT IS VERY PHYSICAL. JOHN C. IS EXCELLENT AT EXERTION NOISES. I'M IN AWE OF IT. LIKE -- THERE IS A LOT OF SOUNDS RUNNING AND ALL THESE THINGS THAT IS VERY AWKWARD TO DO, BUT HE IS INCREDIBLE.

>> I THINK YOU HAVE A LOT OF SORT OF SCREAMING AS WELL, A LOT OF RALPH!

>> YEAH.

>> ONE MORE QUESTION.

>> HI, SARAH. HI, I'M ERIC. BIG FAN. LOVE THE SHOW. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE MOVIE. SO ONE OF THE VIDEOS I WATCH OF YOU WHEN I'M DOWN IS A VIDEO OF YOU AND SETH TALKING ABOUT MUSICAL THEATER AND SINGING, IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS TO WATCH EVER. SO I WAS WONDERING IF -- DO YOU HAVE ANY SHOW TUNES IN YOUR HEART OR IS THERE A BROADWAY SHOW CURRENTLY YOU WOULD LOVE TO SWING INTO?

>> WELL, I LOVE THAT YOU WATCHED THAT BECAUSE I GOT TO SING AND, YOU KNOW, THAT WAS A BLAST. AS A MATTER OF FACT, I HAVE A SONG IN THE SEQUEL, VANELLOPE DOES, ALAN MANKIN WROTE IT. NOT ONLY IS HE, YOU KNOW, WRITTEN, LIKE, EVERY EPIC DISNEY SONG, BUT HE WROTE MY FAVORITE MUSICAL "LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS" AND HE STARTED PLAYING SOMEWHERE THAT'S GREEN AND I DID IT IN MY BEST ELLEN GREEN AND IT WAS SO RAD. BUT TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, MY BOOK, "THE BED WETTER" IS -- WE'RE DOING IT AS A MUSICAL. AND IT IS JUST ONE YEAR WHEN SHE IS 10. I'M NOT IN IT. BUT IT IS LITTLE KIDS. VERY R RATED, BUT ALSO I WOULD SAY -- I WOULD TAKE MY KIDS.

>> MUSICAL PLAY OR MUSICAL MOVIE?

>> MUSICAL PLAY.

>> AMAZING.

>> AT THE ATLANTIC SPRING OF 2020.

>> THAT'S INCREDIBLE. HOW DID THAT START AND WHAT IS YOUR ROLE THEN IN --

>> WE'RE LIKE SEVEN YEARS IN TO WORKING ON IT.

>> IT TAKES SO LONG TO MAKE A MUSICAL.

>> WE HAD A COUPLE OF WORKSHOPS. IT IS SO EXCITING. I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF I'M SUPPOSED TO BE TALKING ABOUT IT, BUT WHAT AM I GOING TO DO? IT IS ME. IT IS MY MUSICAL. BUT WE'RE SO EXCITED ABOUT IT.

>> CONGRATULATIONS. THAT'S INCREDIBLE. AND CONGRATULATIONS ON SEASON ONE OF "I LOVE YOU, AMERICA" AND "RALPH BREAKS THE INTERNET" AS WELL. SORRY YOU HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE OTHER POSTER. THERE YOU GO. IT OPENS THIS WEEK, IT OPENS TOMORROW OR WEDNESDAY?

>> I THINK SO. WHAT IS THE 21st?

>> I THINK IT IS WEDNESDAY.

>> WEDNESDAY?

>> WEDNESDAY. EVERYBODY, GIVE A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR THE GREAT SARAH SILVERMAN.

>> THANK YOU SO MUCH. [ APPLAUSE ]

Sebastian Stan

Always a pleasure to sit down with the great Sebastian Stan. From working with Nicole Kidman on "Destroyer" to his role as Winter Soldier in the MCU, listen to what the actor had to say. (Photo Credit: Mike Pont /BUILD )

William Jackson Harper

We had a blast kicking our week off with William Jackson Harper of NBC's "The Good Place!" Hear what it's like on the set of the hit show and why he loves working with Kristen Bell. (Photo Credit: Jammi York /BUILD )

Killer Mike, host of Netflix's "Trigger Warning with Killer Mike," on BUILD Series

Talk about being woke! 😳 Our conversation with Killer Mike of Run The Jewels and Netflix's "Trigger Warning" was one for the books. It's a must-watch! (Photo Credit: Mike Pont /BUILD )

Beatrice Vantapool, Matt Medved, Lauren Moraski & Kevan Kenney

From Ariana Grande's new song to Logic's place in the industry, be sure to tune in to our discussion with our 4 music experts! (Photo Credit: Mike Pont /BUILD )

Adam Conover

Adam Conover definitely doesn't ruin everything; the proof is our awesome chat with him. Find out how the investigative comedian came up with the show, "Adam Ruins Everything." (Photo Credit: Mike Pont /BUILD )

Baron Davis & Brandon Armstrong

Our hilarious chat with "WTF Baron Davis" stars will leave you "balling!" See what we did there. 🤣...Make sure to tune in to hear all about the new Fuse series. (Photo Credit: Mike Pont /BUILD )

Mary Wiseman, Sonequa Martin-Green, Anthony Rapp & Anson Mount

We had the pleasure of talking with the stars of "Star Trek: Discovery" about season 2 of the CBS series. If you want to live long and prosper then check out our convo with this awesome cast. 🖖 (Photo Credit: Mike Pont /BUILD )

Melissa B. Miller Costanzo & Molly Ringwald

If there's anyone who knows a thing or two about coming-of-age stories it's Molly Ringwald. Watch our discussion with Ringwald and director Melissa B. Miller Costanzo about their film, "All These Small Moments." (Photo Credit: Jammi York /BUILD )

Dianna Agron

There's no such thing as perfect, but Dianna Agron has us thinking otherwise! 😫 From her "Glee" days to her Cafe Carlyle return, the talented actress and musician gave us all the details! (Photo Credit: Mike Pont /BUILD )

Spencer Treat Clark

"Unbreakable" + "Split" = "Glass" which makes us 🤩! Don't miss Spencer Treat Clark share his experience about getting back on-set with Bruce Willis, Samuel L. Jackson and go-kart racing with James McAvoy. (Photo Credit: Mike Pont /BUILD )

Jonas Åkerlund & Mads Mikkelsen

Mads Mikkelsen and director Jonas Åkerlund make one hell of a team and the evidence is "Polar." Hear all about the (freezing 🥶) blast they had filming the new Netflix Original movie. (Photo Credit: Jammi York /BUILD )

Jameer Pond, Shannon Coffey & Kevan Kenney

Check out what our host Kevan, cultural commentator Jameer and comedian/BUILD Brunch host Shannon had to say about #NewMusicFriday in what was a great and hilarious first Weekend Listen of 2019. (Photo Credit: Mike Pont /BUILD )

Steve Zahn, Bradley Whitford, Matthew Carnahan, Stephan Paternot & Lamorne Morris

You ever wonder how the internet came to be? 🤔 Well, here's your chance to find out! Watch our convo with the folks behind Nat Geo's limited series, "Valley of the Boom. (Photo Credit: JP Yim /BUILD )

Haley Joel Osment

The second season of Hulu's "Future Man" is upon us! Find out what Haley Joel Osment likes about working on the comedy and what other projects you can catch him in later this year. (Photo Credit: Jammi York /BUILD )

Megan Boone

From working with the prolific James Spader to sliding into DMs and being more eco-friendly, we had a great time chatting with "The Blacklist" star Megan Boone. (Photo Credit: Mike Pont /BUILD )

Manuel Rulfo-Garcia & Manolo Caro

Vea nuestra entrevista con director Manolo Caro y actor Manuel Garcia-Rulfo sobre su nueva película,"Perfectos Desconocidos." ¡Estarás feliz de haberlo hecho! (Photo Credit: Jammi York /BUILD )

Jenna Coleman

She just gives regal vibes! Jenna Coleman, who plays Queen Victoria on PBS' "Victoria," sat down to talk with us about the acclaimed series. Tune in! (Photo Credit: Jammi York /BUILD )

Alice Eve

If only there were two of Alice Eve, but we'll gladly take the one! 🥰  The "Replicas" star gave us the details of what it was like shooting the film, working with Keanu Reeves and more. (Photo Credit: BUILD /BUILD )

Terry Crews

To know him is to love him! The always motivational and wise Terry Crews stopped by to talk the new season of  "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" and his gig as host of "AGT: The Champions." (Photo Credit: Mike Pont /BUILD )

Catriona Gray

That smile though! 😊 Catriona Gray, aka Miss Universe, Philippines 2018, told us how much she appreciates all her supporters and what fuels her as a person and advocate. (Photo Credit: Mike Pont /BUILD )

Josh Dallas

🗣 We're back and we're calling all Manifesters! Hear what about the "Manifest" script drew actor Josh Dallas to the NBC series. (Photo Credit: Mike Pont /BUILD )

Allison Williams

We were lucky enough to kick off the new year with none other than the lovely Allison Williams! Find out what she enjoyed about joining "A Series of Unfortunate Events". (Photo Credit: Mike Pont /BUILD )

Lyrica Okano

We ended our 2018 on a high note with Lyrica Okano! The star of the Hulu original, Marvel's "Runaways," shared what it's like working for the renowned comic behemoth. (Photo Credit: Mike Pont /BUILD )

Paris Hilton

Now that's 🔥! The one and only Paris Hilton stopped by the studio to chat about her time working on the Netflix documentary, "The American Meme," and more.  (Photo Credit: Mike Pont /BUILD )

Willem Dafoe

Genuinely one of our favorite guests, it's always a pleasure to have the great Willem Dafoe. Watch our discussion about his Vincent Van Gogh portrayal in the film, "At Eternity's Gate." (Photo Credit: Noam Galai /BUILD )

Robert Zemeckis

Robert Zemeckis is the man behind every film we've come to know and love! Hear what he had to say about creating the new unique drama, "Welcome to Marwen." (Photo Credit: Mike Pont /BUILD )

Amy Adams & Steve Carell

It's not every day that we have actors of such magnitude like Amy Adams and Steve Carell! You cannot miss our conversation with the stars of the Golden Globe-nominated film, "Vice."

(Photo Credit: Noam Galai /BUILD )

Cody Simpson

Cody Simpson has made his Broadway debut on the amazing "Anastasia," and we couldn't be happier! Find out what the actor/singer has been enjoying most about the musical. (Photo Credit: Noam Galai /BUILD )

Hailee Steinfeld

She sure can take a photo! 😍 We were ecstatic to talk to the lovely Hailee Steinfeld about her role in the new Transformers film, "Bumblebee," and more! (Photo Credit: Noam Galai /BUILD )

Colson Baker (Machine Gun Kelly), Rosa Salazar, Danielle Macdonald, Lil Rel Howrey & Susanne Bier

Your Netflix list is going to get a bit longer because you're going to want to see "Bird Box!" The film's cast and director shared some of the funniest moments on-set. (Photo Credit: Mike Pont /BUILD )

of